Subject: FW: EUDA application - letter signed by Minister Neuder in support of Ms. d'Arrigo's application
From: "Elen Ohov" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kristiin Mikko - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Ain Peil" <[email-masked]>, "Maret Voore - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 15:41:23 +0300

Tere,

Edastan teadmiseks Prantsusmaa terviseministri toetuskirja seoses nende 
kandidaadiga EL Uimastiameti (EUDA) peadirektori kohale.

Tervitades

Elen

Elen Ohov (Ms)
Counsellor for Health Affairs

Permanent Representation of Estonia to the EU
+32 499 98 12 60

Rue Guimard 11/13 | 1040 Brussels

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.vm.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!CfLEIyb2GgJdD0bGIjEVgk2FNYC8lEoKqMN4GuZUX-2sXI8H245tLJ2e3-7mam8J-CQseorhFPl7VcW1EWxl01jFoUZKzLDrOGo$> 
eu.mfa.ee | 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/MFAestonia__;!!DOxrgLBm!CfLEIyb2GgJdD0bGIjEVgk2FNYC8lEoKqMN4GuZUX-2sXI8H245tLJ2e3-7mam8J-CQseorhFPl7VcW1EWxl01jFoUZKAaLyy1k$> 
@MFAestonia

From: MOURET Magali <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2025 11:35 AM
Cc: GEORGIOPOULOS Irène <[email-masked]>; DE 
LASTELLE Marie <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EUDA application - letter signed by Minister Neuder in support 
of Ms. d'Arrigo's application

Please excuse me, but could you forward the attached letter to your capital? 
(official transmission)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Magali

De : MOURET Magali <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Envoyé : lundi 16 juin 2025 09:08
Cc : GEORGIOPOULOS Irène <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; DE LASTELLE Marie 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Objet : EUDA application - letter signed by Minister Neuder in support of 
Ms. d'Arrigo's application

Hello,

For your information, please find attached the letter of support from the 
French Minister of Health to support the candidacy of Mrs. Laura d'Arrigo 
for the executive directorship of the EU Agency on Drugs (EUDA), the 
election of which will take place on Wednesday, June 18.

(first page FR, second page EN)

Best regards,

     Magali Mouret

     Assistante pour les affaires sociales - secteur santé

     14, Place de Louvain 1000 Bruxelles

     Tel. : +32 (0)2 229 86 33

      <https://ue.delegfrance.org/> https://ue.delegfrance.org